- Material: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene Copolymers/ABS
- Color: Colorful
- Specification: GB; ISO
- Usage: General Plastics, Engineering Plastics, Specialty Plastics
- Trademark: FST
- Origin: China
Recycled ABS plastic granules:
1, Injection Molding, Extrusion, Blow Grade
2, High Impact Ability, Hardness
3, Density is 1.05g
4. White, blow, black or colorful
5. Packege: 25kg/bag; 20MT/20'GP
6. Payment: TT in advance or L/C at sight
7. Delivery: 7-10days
1. Stable shrinkage, good dimensional stability, low warpage
2. Good processability
3. Balance mechanical properties
4. Good exterior, no need to be plated, sprayed
5. Flame resistant
1) ABS is a high strength, good toughness, easy process forming of thermoplastic polymer material.
2) It is the graft copolymer of Acrylonitrile, Butadiene and Styrene.
3) ABS plastic molding temperature of 180-250 ° C, but preferably not more than 240 ° C, or resin will break down.
Details: 15% to 35% of acrylonitrile, 5% to 30% of butadiene, 40% ~ 60% of styrene, the most common ratio is A: B: S = 20: 30: 50.
1) ABS processed the products with smooth surface, easy dyeing and electroplating. It can be used for housing appliances, toys and other daily necessities. Lego building block is a common ABS products.
2) ABS can be blended with a variety of resin, such as PC / ABS, ABS / PVC, PA / ABS PBT / ABS and so on, generate new properties and new applications, such as: The mixture of ABS resin and PMMA can be Create transparent ABS resin.