- Material: Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene Copolymers/ABS
- Color: White
- Specification: GB; ISO
- Usage: General Plastics, Engineering Plastics, Specialty Plastics
- Trademark: FST
- Origin: China
Product name: ABS raw material
Color: Any color is available
Advantage: High impact resistance
Good appearance effect
Packing: 25kg/bag (also customizable); 20MT/20'GP
Payment: TT in advance or L/C at sight
1) ABS is a high strength, good toughness, easy process forming of thermoplastic polymer material.
2) It is the graft copolymer of Acrylonitrile, Butadiene and Styrene.
3) ABS plastic molding temperature of 180-250 ° C, but preferably not more than 240 ° C, or resin will break down.
Details: 15% to 35% of acrylonitrile, 5% to 30% of butadiene, 40% ~ 60% of styrene, the most common ratio is A: B: S = 20: 30: 50
The biggest application fields are cars, electronic appliances and building materials.
The use of the automobile field including automotive dashboards, automobile body within the board, surveying, the steering wheel, sound insulation board, door locks, bumper, ventilation tube as many parts. In electrical appliances are widely used in the refrigerator, TV sets, washing machines, air conditioner, computer, copiers. The electronic appliances. Building materials, ABS pipes,
ABS sanitary ware, ABS installs plaque is widely used in building material industry.
In addition ABS are widely used in packing, furniture, sports and entertainment products, machinery and instrument industry.