Urea 46, Fertilizer, N Fertilizer, Urea
- 8 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
Classification: Nitrogen Fertilizer
CAS No.: 57-13-6
Other Names: Carbamide
EINECS No.: 200-315-5
Fisher Method:0.3% Max dryer
Granulation:1-4mm 90% (granular 2-4mm))
Colour: Pure white
Mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer in agriculture, also used as raw material in production of plastics, resins, coating, and medicine.
White, hygroscopic crystal granule. Density1.35g/cm3. Melting point 135oC. Soluble in water and in liquid ammonia.
- it is used as a surface fertilizer, alone or mixed with other fertilizers;
- it is very effective for crops with long growing seasons;
- determination on the field is based on the culture and climatic conditions and soil
- urea may be used on all soils;
- it is applied both early spring and during the vegetation.
Package: 25/50/1000kg bag; 22mt per 20ft container with no pallet
Payment: TT or LC
We will effect the shipment within 7-15 after receipthe copy of L/C or prepayment
|Particle size(0.85-2.80mm) %||90min|