Food Grade Bp Granular Sodium Benzoate CAS: 532-32-1 99.5%
1. CAS: 532-32-1
2. Purity: 99.5%
3. Used as antiseptic or food preservative
Sodium Benzoate CAS: 532-32-1 99.5%
Character: Sodium benzoate is white crystalloid powder or snouflake or grain. It is stable in air. It is easy to dissdve water(53.0/g/100ml, 25° C), ethanol(1.4g/100ml), 1g sodium benzoate tanlamouts 0.847g benzoic acid
Molecular Formula: C7H5NaO2
Molecular Weight: 144.2
Loss on drying: 1.36%
Heavy mentals (Pb): 0.001%
Halogenide (FeCL3) 0.02%
Total CL content: 0.03%
1. It is good antiseptic. It can be used in many kinds of food, for example, sauce, pickles, jam, emnlsificated bean curd, fruit juice, carbonated drinks, all kinds of cans etc., The effect is fine.
2. It is used in all kinds of physic atisepsis of medical industry.
3. Commodity industry: It is used in atisepsis of toothpaste, inkpad, paste, adhesive and soon.
4. The auto antifreeze, steel anticorrosive and organically synthetic stuff etc.
Handling and Storage: Keep in a tightly closed container. Protect from physical damage. Store in a cool, dry, ventilated area away from sources of heat, moisture and incompatibilities. Avoid dust formation and control ignition sources. Employ grounding, venting and explosion relief provisions in accord with accepted engineering practices in any process capable of generating dust and/or static electricity. Empty only into inert or non-flammable atmosphere. Emptying contents into a non-inert atmosphere where flammable vapors may be present could cause a flash fire or explosion due to electrostatic discharge. Containers of this material may be hazardous when empty since they retain product residues (dust, solids); Observe all warnings and precautions listed for the product.
Please feel free to contact me on more information.
|Characteristics||White Powder||White Powder|
|Acidity or alkalinity||≤0.20||<0.20|
|Loss on drying||≤2.0%||1.13%|
|Clarity and colour of solution||Qualified||Qualified|
|Conclusion:||The product above complies with the BP-98.|