- Model NO.: 21%N
- Release Type: Quick
- Type: Compost
- Color: White, off-White
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 31022100
- Appearance: Crystal
- Manufacturing Method: Compound Fertilizer
- Mf: (Nh4)2so4
- Classification: Compound Fertilizer
- Origin: China
Ammonium Sulphate Crystal from SINOPEC
1. Nitrogen: 21% min
2. Moisture: 0.2%max.
3. Free acidity(H2SO4): 0.03 Max
Ammonium sulphate Caprolactam grade
Moisture: 0.2% max
Free Acidity: 0.03% max
Any third part inspect
Ion is accept
Appearance: White, off white granular
Dry and hard enough, less powder, no change colour
Packaging & Delivery
1. Packed in plastic-lined plastic woven bags of 50 Kg net each, 25MT per 20FCL. 2. Packed in plastic-lined plastic woven jumbo bags of 1100 Kg net each, 22MT per 20FCL 3. According to the customer's requirement
Within 7~10 days after order confirmation.
Yellowish, white or off-white granular or crystal powder, easily soluble in water,
Insoluble in ethanol or acetone, hygroscopicity, it react with alkalis and release ammonia gas.
As well all know, Nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium are the three primary nutrients very important to plant health. They are called Macronutrients, short for N P and K.
· Nitrogen(symbol N) for leaf development and vivid green color
· Phosphorous(symbol P) for root growth
· Potassium(symbol K), sometimes called potash, for root development and disease resistance
Ammonium Sulphate (N 20.5% min) is mainly used as nitrogen and sulfur fertilizer, usually appeared in granular type. They are applied dry and must be watered in. Granular fertilizers are easier to control because you can actually see how much fertilizer you're using and where it's being dispersed. They're often applied by hand or mechanical spreaders.
Ammonium Sulphate is particularly suitable for alkaline oil, more stable than ammonium nitrate and ammonium carbonate. Of the nitrogen fertilizers, ammonium sulphate has the most acidifying effect on the soil. In the soil, the ammonium ion is released and forms a small amount ich lowering the PH balance of the soil, while contributing essential nitrogen nutrient for plant growth. Once it is dissolved in water, the nitrogen in form of ammonium will be absorbed into the root system of plants. When used in the field, all efforts must be made to avoid exposure to moist air. Keep trucks tarped, spreaders covered, empty drills, airseeders and spreaders overnight or between jobs.
Fast release, quick acting;
More efficiency than urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate;
Can be readily blended with other fertilizers. It has the desirable agronomic features of being a source of both nitrogen and sulphur. The ammonium sulphate could be also used as the raw material of NPK, the water soluble fertilizer, drip irrigation fertilizer, and so on.
4. Ammonium sulphate can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster, can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. Suitable for the rice seedling, paddy fields, wheat and grain, the growth of tea, vegetables, fruit trees, hay grass, lawns, turf and other plants.
Raw material in chemicals, dying and pharmaceuticals;
Dough regulators, yeast nutrition or breads in food industry;
Flame proofing of paper, wood and textiles;
Auxiliary material in the practice board and cellulose industry;
Decalcification agent in leather industry;
Beer brew industry;
And so on.
Storage and Transportation
Ammonium Sulphate should be stored in cool, dry, ventilated warehouse, avoid to be exposed in sunshine, rain, and high temperature.
During the transportation: Avoid shipment with acid, alkali stuff, prevent it from sunlight and rain and do not damage the packing bags.
|Technical parameter||First Class|
|Appearance, nitrogen (N) content (dry basis) ≥||No visible mechanical impurities 21%|
|Moisture (H2O) ≤||0.3%|
|Content of free acid ( H 2 SO 4 ) ≤||0.05|
|Content of Fe ≤||----|
|Content of As ≤||----|
|Content of Heavy Metal(as Pb) ≤||----|
|Water insoluble ≤||----|