High Quality Zinc Oxide (70%~99.7%) -Competitive Price
Commodity name: Zinc Oxide
1. Chemical formula: ZnO
2. Standard: Q/CAKZ002-2012
3. Package: Compound plastic woven bag with polyethylene liner, net weight 25kg or 50kg each.
4. Notice: Store it in aeration and shady place. Not put it together with acid. Avoid the wrappage being
Perforated and prevent it from water and moisture when conveyed
5. Aplication: Used for rubber, paint, enamel, glass and other chemical industry.
Packing: 25kg/bag or 50kg/bag in pp bag, 25kg /PP. Woven bag or 25kg / paper bag with inner plastic lining
Shipping time: 7-15days after the order
TT, L/C, D/P, or negotiation
As a leading manufactory of the fertilizer, sale volume is more important than profit. We can guarantee the quality, production capacity, delivery time etc.
· Good Quality...The most important factor we care.
· Competitive Price...For our mutual benefit.
· Prompt delivery...Abundant production ability, storage ability and manpower.
· Professional...From 16 years of experience.
· Excellent Service...Customer always first.
Other products ranges:
Supplying all kinds of Chemicals, which utilized in each area.
-Agricultural Chemicals -Fertilizer
-Chemical for industry -Additives for food
-Additives, Agent -Pigment, Filling material, Dye
-Organic chemicals industry -Inorganic chemical industry
-Fine chemicals -Medicine chemicals
-Plastic material -Chemical intermediate
-Rubber raw material -Printing ink
-Adhesive agent -Coal chemical industry
-Resin -Petrochemical industry
M/manager: Athena Ph: +86 15996947760
Please contact directly to Athena, we will give you reply with no delay.
|Physical appearance||White or slightly yellow crystal powder|
|Zinc oxide(dry base) % ≥||99.70||99.50||98.50|
|Metal Zn(Zn) % ≤||Nothing||Nothing||_|
|Lead oxide(Pb) % ≤||0.037||0.05||_|
|Manganese oxide(Mn) % ≤||0.0002||4||_|
|Copper oxide(Cu) % ≤||0.0002||0.0004||_|
|Acid-fast material % ≤||0.05||_||_|
|Loss on ignition % ≤||0.30||0.40||_|
|Tailover % ≤||0.10||0.20||_|
|Water-soluble material % ≤||0.20||0.30||_|
|105°Cvolative % ≤||0.30||0.40||_|