- Appearance: Granular
- Manufacturing Method: Compound Fertilizer
- Classification: Compound Fertilizer
- Specification: GB
- Release Type: Quick
- Type: Compost
- Trademark: FST
- Origin: China(Mainland)
1)used as top dressing
2)can be used for basic and seed fertilizer
3)widely used in cash crops
White crystals, total nutrition content (N+P2O3+K2O) ≥ 40.0%.
Total nutrition (N+P2O3+K2O), % ≥ 40.0 30.0 25.0
Water suluble phosphorus, % ≥ 70 50 40
Water, % ≤ 2.0 2.5 5.0
Particle size (1.00-4.75mm or 3.35-5.60mm), % ≥ 90 90 80
Potassium chloride usually is white or light yellow crystal line, sometimes with iron salt to red. KCL has good physical properties, small moisture absorption, soluble in water, was chemically neutral reactions are physiological acidic fertilizer.
Slender colorless diamond or cubic crystal or white crystallime powder of small particles, like the appearance of salt, no smell, taste salty, soluble in water, soluble in glycerine, slightly soluble in ethanol.
1)K fertilizer for agriculter(to total potassium content of 50-60%), is fast enough for basal and top dressing. However, in saline or potatoes, sweet potatoes, sugar beet, tobacco and other crops avoid application of chlorine.
2) Industrial raw material for the manufacture of other potassium salts.
3) Medical care for the prevention of potassium deficiency disease.
4) Nutritional supplements; Gelling agent; On behalf of the salts and salt can be used as agricultural products, aquatic products, livestock products, fermentation products, spices, canned and convenience food flavoring agent. Also used to strengthen the potassium (electrolyte used for the body)prepared athelte drinks. Gel effect can be available