- Appearance: Liquid
- HS Code: 2905130000
2. Synonyms: N-Butanol, 1-Butanol, Butyl alcohol
3. CAS: 71-36-3
Appearance: Butanol (CAS 71-36-3) is a colorless liquid with alcoholic odor.
1.1-butanol is used as Flavors&Essences agent.
2. N-Butanol is also used in the the manufacture of pharmaceuticals, polymers, pyroxylin plastics, herbicide esters and butyl xanthate.
3. N-Butanol is used as an ingredient in perfumes and as a solvent for the extraction of essential oils
4. Butyl alcohol is used as a solvent for paints, coatings, natural resins, gums, synthetic resins, dyes, alkaloids, and camphor.
5. It is used as a swelling agent in textiles