Food Grade CMC, High Putity Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose CMC
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25kg Craft Bag with PE Inner|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CMC
- Classification: Food Additives
- Appearance: Powder
- Other Names: Na CMC
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 39123100
- Efficacy: Thickiening Emulsify Sediment
- Type: Emulsifiers,Flavoring Agents,Thickeners
- Color: White
- Trademark: China
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
CAS No.: 9004-32-4
CMC in food industry. Product advantages:
1. High purity more than 99.5%
2. Good stability
3. High viscosity
FOOD GRADE CMC
CMC is widely used in food industry. For dairy drinks and seasonings, CMC can thicken, stabilize and improve taste. In addition, CMC is also used in ice cream, bread, cake, biscuit, instant noodle and fast paste food for product molding, taste improvement, , water retaining and tenacity strengthening. The products with high degree of substitution have good stability for acid and good thickening character.
CMC IN FOOD INDUSTRY
CMC is widely used in frozen desserts, protein food, beverages, icings, dressings, instant noodles, etc.
1. Thickening: CMC can produce high viscosity at low concentration. It also acts as lubricant.
2. Water retention: CMC is a water binder, helps increase shelf life of food.
3. Suspending aid: CMC acts as emulsifier and suspension stabilizer, particularly in icings to control ice crystal size.
4. Film forming: CMC can produce a film on the surface of fried food, eg. Instant noodle, and prevent absorption of excessive vegetable oil.
5. Chemical stability: CMC is resistant to heat, light, mold and commonly used chemicals.
6. Physiologically inert: CMC as a food additive has no caloric value and can not be metabolized
Package: 25kg kraft bags with PE inner or according to the requests of the customers
Shelf-life: 24 months under dark, cool and dry conditions.
|DESCRIPTION||WHITE OR CREAM COLORED POWDER|
(1%SOLUTION,25 0 C)
|500 ~ 6000CPS|
(1%SOLUTION,25 0 C)
|6.0 ~ 8.5|
|PURITY (DRY BASIS)||99.5%|
|DEGREE OF SUBSTITUTE||0.80 MIN.|
|LOSS ON DRYING||≤8.0%|
Min.99.0% pass through 40 mesh (420 micron)
Min.95.0% pass through 60 mesh (250 micron)
|TOTAL PLATE COUNT||<1000 cfu/g|
|YEAST AND MOULD||<100 cfu/g|