Fully Refined Paraffin Wax (Industrial granular 58/60)
Other name: Paraffin wax
CAS NO.: 8002-74-2
HS Code: 2712200000
Appearance: White Slab, Granular
Melting Point: 58-60
Oil Content (%): 0.5
Package: 25/50kg woven bag with inner plastic lining
Payment: TT or L/C at sight
Usage: Usded in candle, plastic, coating, sealing, adhesive, rubber
Paraffin waxes are separated from crude oil during the production of light (distillate) lubricating oils. These waxes are categorized by oil content and the degree of refinement. The crudest versions fall into the slack wax category and contain between 5% to 20% oil. Next on the step of refinement are scale waxes containing between 1% to 5% oil. The highest grade of refinement is the fully refined wax. Fully refined paraffin waxes contain less then 0.5% oil and have been hydrotreated or clay treated to remove impurities and color. The resulting waxes are water clear, odor free, and normally food grade
Application of Paraffin Wax:
1. Candle production like molding, dipping, drawing, extrusion/pressing.
2. Polishes to improve buff ability, to provide solvent binding and solvent retention properties.
3. Rubber and Tires as mould release agents, plasticizers and lubricants in rubber blends.
4. Cosmetics and Pharmacy to act as base component in various formulations.
5. Paper Coating formulations covering packaging of food and non food articls.
6. Hot Melt Adhesives as cost-competitive blend component.
7. Chemical Industry as processing agents, raw materials, components.
Storage of Paraffin Wax:
Store in a dry and ventilating place with the temperature below 50° C, against fire and light. During the storage and transportation prevent the packing from being damaged.
FULLY REFINED PARAFFIN WAX 62-64
MELTING POINT FROM:
|OIL CONTENT, %, LESS THAN||0.5||0.8||0.45||GB/T 3554|
|COLOR, MORE THAN||+28||+25||+30||GB/T 3555|
NO MORE THAN
|25, 1/10mm LESS THAN||18||19||13||GB/T 4985|
|ODOR LESS THAN||2||0||SH/T 0414|
|SOLUBLE ACID OR ALKALINE||NIL||NIL||SH/T 0407|
|IMPURITY OR WATER||NIL||NIL|