- Model NO.: 99%
- Release Type: Quick
- Type: Compost
- CAS No.: 7783-20-2
- Granular: 2-5mm 90%Min
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Classification: Nitrogen Fertilizer
- Appearance: Granular
- Mf: (Nh4)2so4
- Free Sample: Available
- Specification: ISO SGS
- HS Code: 3102210000
1, Caprolactam grade
2, Nitrogen: 21% min
3, Moisture: 0.2% max
4, Size: 2-5mm
Usage of ammonium sulphate fertilizer
Nitrogenous in agricultural industry, the raw material of chemistry industry; Textiles; Pharmaceutical industry, leather industry; Used in fertilizer, dying, chemical, leather, the raw material of ammonium persulfate, adjuvant, glufosinate, herbicides, etc.
Application in agriculture of ammonium sulphate fertilizer
1. Ammonium sulphate is mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer, it provides an equal balance of nitrogen and sulphur, meets short term sulphur deficits of crops, pastures and other plants.
2. Fast release, quick acting;
3. More efficiency than urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride;
4. Can be readily blended with other fertilisers. It has the desirable agronomic features of being a source of both nitrogen and sulphur.
5. Ammonium sulphate can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster, can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. Suitable for the rice seedling, paddy fields, wheat and grain, corns or maize, the growth of tea, vegetables, fruit trees, hay grass, lawns, turf and other plants.
Storage of ammonium sulphate fertilizer
Ammonium sulphate should be stored in cool, dry, ventilated warehouse, avoid to be exposed in sunshine, rain, and high temperature.
Packaging Detail: In 25kg or 50kg wpp bag; In 1000kg jumbo bag
Delivery Detail: Within 7 working days after sales contract
|N content (dry basis)||20% Min or 21% Min|
|Water content||2.0% Max|
|Free acid H 2 SO 4||0.6% Max|