- Material: Polypropylene/PP
- Color: White
- Specification: GB; ISO
- Usage: General Plastics, Engineering Plastics, Specialty Plastics
- Trademark: FST
- Origin: China
1. Crystal or milky white
2. Non-toxic, odorless, low density
3. Strength, stiffness, hardness and heat resistance are superior to low pressure polyethylene.
Light and billig health resistance to high temperature resistance wet, recycling easy process molding, transparency and surface gloss, and mechanical properties of the higher good non-toxic relative density low resistance to chemicals such good properties, and high ratio of performance.
4. Grade: Film grade, Injection Molding Grade. Impact Copolymer, Random Copolymer, Homopolymer, Fiber Grade and so on.
5. Package: 25kg/bag; 20MT/20'GP
6. Payment: TT in advance or L/C at sight
7. Delivery: 7-10days
PP has a variety of applications. It is suitable for multiple
Processing methods such as injection molding, extrusion molding
And blow molding and is widely used in the textile, packaging,
Electrical household appliances, automobile and real estate
Sinopec PP plants have varied technologies to produce
Homopolymer, random copolymer and impact copolymer PP with
Distinct properties. These products include BOPP film, CPP film,
Fiber, pipe, coating, yarn and injection-molding products.
Injection: Valve, fittings, crates, automotive, closure, appliances, kettles, food containers, housewares, toys, non-prefilled syringe.
Extrusion: Thick sheet, sheet, pipe, straw, strapping, Stationery sheet, BOPP Film, thin sheet, band.