Sodium Gluconate; Gluconic Acid; Sodium Salt (Industrial/Food Grade, 98%min)
1. White crystalline powder or granule
2. Assay: Min98%
3. Food grade/Industrial grade
Sodium gluconate in industry:
1. Because sodium gluconate has excellent effects of corrosion and scale proof, it is widely used as water quality stabilizer, such as the treatment chemicals in the cooling cycle system in petrochemical field, low pressure boilerandengine cooling water system.
2. Steel surface cleaning agent.
3. Glass bottle exclusive cleaning agent
4. As a water reducer and retarder in construction industry
5. Used in the textile industry as a nuisanceless greenchelating dispersant
Sodium gluconate in food:
It is an important food additive, has a wide prospects for application in food. As nutrition supplements, food preservatives, quality improver, etc. There are a wide range of applications
1, Sodium gluconate can be used as water quality stabilizer because it has excellent inhibiting capacity to scale.
2, Sodium gluconate is used as surface cleaning agent of metal and glass.
3, Sodium gluconate can be used as water reducing, setting retarder of concrete.
4, In the medicine field, Sodium gluconate can keep the balance of acid and alkali in the human body, and recover the normal operation of nerve.
5, Sodium gluconate is able to prevent effectively sodium-deficit syndromes from occurring
Package: 25kg bag
Payment: TT in advance or L/C at sight
|Item||Food Grade||Industrial Grade|
|Appearance||White crystal powder or granule|
|Solubility||Easily soluble in water, slightly soluble in alcohol and insoluble in ether|
|Identitification||Meet the standard||Meet the standard|
|Assay,%||99.0 min||98.0 min|
|Moisture,%||0.50 max||1.0 max|
|Reduzate,%||0.50 max||1.0 max|
|Sulfate,%||0.05 max||0.2 max|
|Chloride,%||0.07 max||0.1 max|
|Pb,ug/g||1 max||2 max|
|Arsenic salt,ug/g||2 max||2 max|
|Heavy metals,ug/g||20 max||20max|