- Model NO.: Shurong or OEM
- Usage: Selective
- Colour: Red
- Einecs No.: 213-997-4
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Appearance: Liquid
- Composition: Organic
- CAS No.: 38641-94-0
- Molecular Formula: C6h17n2o5p
- HS Code: 38089319
1. Herbicide Glyphosate 480 SL
2. High systemic conductivity
3. High quality and competitive price
4. Customized production
1. ISO9001: 2000 and SGS approved company.
2. High-quality products and the most Competitive Price.
3. Advanced production line and technical for more than 10 years.
4. Professional and thoughtful team service with full export experiences.
5. Fast delivery, Pre-shipment inspection service.
6. Customized production.
7. Small Sample offer if necessary.
Glyphosate is a highly efficient, low toxicity, broad-spectrum Herbicide. It can effectively control annualweeds, biennial weeds, monocot weeds, dicotyledonous weeds and perennial weeds such as abuse of grass, nutsedge, bermudagrass. Plant poisoning starts as leaves on the ground gradually become yellow, thenbrown, then roted underground part, finally dead. Glyphsoate will lose the activity when it goes into the soil, so it cannot kill the unearthed weeds and will not damage the seeds in soil.
Widely used in orchards, mulberry, tea plantations, rubber plantations, grasslands update, forest fire road, railway, highway wasteland and free land.
With over 10 years' manufacturing and sales experiences, we are confident that we can provide you high quality products, competitive price and the best service. If you have any questions, please contact us without hesitation. We will reply you as soon as we can.
|Product Name||Glyphosate 41% IPA Salt SL|
|Other Names||Roundup, Spark|
|Chemical Name||N-(phosphonomethyl) glycine IPA salt|
|Solubility||Completely dissolved in water|
|Stability||Stable in normal temperature, weak acid and weak base medium.|
|Formulations||95% TC, 41% SL|
Glyphosate is a common and non-selective systemic herbicide, absorbed by the foliage, with rapid translocation throughout the plant. Inactivated on contact with soil.
Used to control of annual and perennial grasses and broad-leaved weeds, pre-harvest, post-planting. It has a relatively small effect on some clover species. It is commonly used for agriculture, horticulture, and silviculture purposes, as well as garden maintenance (including home use).