- Model NO.: N46% Urea
- Release Type: Quick
- Form: White Granular
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 3102100001
- Appearance: Granular
- Type: Compost
- Classification: Nitrogen Fertilizer
- Origin: China
Urea industry, agri grade
46% prilled N46
Nitrogen: 46.6%Moisture: 0.4%
Particle size(0.85-2.80mm): 98%orUrea 46% or Urea N 46% or Urea prilled or Industry Urea
EINECS No.: 200-315-5
HS CODE: 3102100001
Molecular Formula: CH4N2O
Molecular Weight: 60.06
Melting point: 132-135C
Relative density: 1.335g/ml at 25C(lit)
Size0.85mm-2.8mm 98%min, free follow
Packing: 50kg PE bag or pallet available
Mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer in agriculture, also used as raw material in production of plastics, resins, coating, and medicine.
It is used as a surface fertilizer, alone or mixed with other fertilizers;
- it is very effective for crops with long growing seasons;
- determination on the field is based on the culture and climatic conditions and soil
- urea may be used on all soils;
- it is applied both early spring and during the vegetation.
Apply in subsoil and cover when for calcareous and alkaline soils.
Better to apply together with P K or organic fertilizers.
0.85mm-2.8mm 98%min, free follow
Packing: 50kg ,500kg,1000kg PP bag or pallet available