- Model NO.: industrial grade
- Quality: Tech Grade
- Trademark: First Chemical
- Appearance: Powder
- Packaging: Paper Bag
1)Citric Acid is food additive
3)acidulant, flavoring agent
5 white or colourless crystalline powde
The Specification of Citric Acid
As to table 1
Usage Of Citric Acid:
1. Citric Acid is mainly used as acidulant, flavoring agent, preservative and antistaling agent in food and beverage industry.
2. Citric Acid is also used as antioxidant, plasticizer and detergent in chemical, cosmetics and cleaning industries.
3. The dominant use of Citric Acid is as a flavoring and preservative in food and beverages, especially soft drinks. The buffering properties of citrates are used to control pH in household cleaners and pharmaceuticals.
Citric Acid should be avoid light, seal, ventilation, room temperature is low, dry shade storage
Packing: 25kg/bag or 50kg/bag in pp bag, 25kg /PP. Woven bag or 25kg / paper bag with inner plastic lining
Shipping time: 7-15days after the order
TT, L/C, D/P, or negotiation
As a leading manufactory of the fertilizer, sale volume is more important than profit. We can guarantee the quality, production capacity, delivery time etc.
· Good Quality...The most important factor we care.
· Competitive Price...For our mutual benefit.
· Prompt delivery...Abundant production ability, storage ability and manpower.
· Professional...From 16 years of experience.
· Excellent Service...Customer always first.
Other products ranges:
Supplying all kinds of Chemicals, which utilized in each area.
-Agricultural Chemicals -Fertilizer
-Chemical for industry -Additives for food
-Additives, Agent -Pigment, Filling material, Dye
-Organic chemicals industry -Inorganic chemical industry
-Fine chemicals -Medicine chemicals
-Plastic material -Chemical intermediate
-Rubber raw material -Printing ink
-Adhesive agent -Coal chemical industry
-Resin -Petrochemical industry
M/manager: Athena Ph: +86 15996947760
Please contact directly to Athena, we will give you reply with no delay.
|Characteristics||Colorless or white crystal||Colorless or white crystal|
|Identification Test||Pass the test||Pass the test|
|Clarity&Colour Of Solution||20% water solution clarity||20% water solution clarity|
|Barium||Pass the test||Pass the test|
|Readily Carbonbnised Substance||Standard colour||Less than Standard colour|