- Model NO.: 46%
- Release Type: Quick
- Type: Compost
- Radiation: Non - Radioactive
- Origin: Jiangsu
- Classification: Nitrogen Fertilizer
- Appearance: Granular
- Mf: Co(Nh2)2
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 3102100001
Urea 46% fertilizer
46% prilled N46
Nitrogen: 46.6%Moisture: 0.4%
Mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer in agriculture, also used as raw material in production of plastics, resins, coating, and medicine.
It is used as a surface fertilizer, alone or mixed with other fertilizers;
- it is very effective for crops with long growing seasons;
- determination on the field is based on the culture and climatic conditions and soil
- urea may be used on all soils;
- it is applied both early spring and during the vegetation.
Apply in subsoil and cover when for calcareous and alkaline soils.
Better to apply together with P K or organic fertilizers.
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:9.5kg, 9.9kg, 50kg, 500kg jumbo bag, 1000kg jumbo bag,1.3MT jumbo bag
Delivery Detail:Within 10 days after receiving the LC or T/T deposit
0.85 – 2.80 mm or
|Melting Point:||132 Degrees Celsius|
|Color||Pure White Prilled|
|Radiation:||Non - Radioactive|
|Granular, Free Flowing, Treated against caking, 100% free from harmful substances|