Gold Member Since 2012
Audited Supplier
Xuzhou First Chemical Co., Ltd.

Urea, Fertilizer, Fertilizers manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Urea 46 Granular and Prilled Fertilizer Vegetable Feed, Best Price! Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS), High Quality Acrylic Acid CAS No.: 79-10-7 and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Fertilizer Urea 46 Granular and Prilled Fertilizer Vegetable Feed

Urea 46 Granular and Prilled Fertilizer Vegetable Feed

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min. Order: 20 Tons
Production Capacity: 20000 Ton
Payment Terms: T/T, Western Union
Basic Info
  • Classification: Nitrogen Fertilizer
  • Appearance: Granular
  • Applications: for Industry and Agriculture
  • Release Type: Quick
  • Type: Manure
Product Description
Urea 46 granular and prilled

Classification: Nitrogen Fertilizer
Urea Coating: Polymer
CAS No.: 57-13-6
Other Names: Carbamide
MF: CH4N2O
EINECS No.: 200-315-5

Application:
Mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer in agriculture, also used as raw material in production of plastics, resins, coating, and medicine.
Physical properties:
White, hygroscopic crystal granule. Density1.35g/cm3. Melting point 135oC. Soluble in water and in liquid ammonia.

Chemical name of the urea calls two amine of carbon acyl. Molecular formula: CO (NH2 ) 2, the molecular weight is 60.06, nitrogen content is 46.65%, it is the highest solid nitrogen of nitrogen content. It is usually white and granular; It is difficult to lump, mobility is good, easy to use.

It can loaded 22mt per 20ft container with no pallet

Packing: 50kg/bag, 22 tons/20' FCL or do as your specified.

Payment term: 30% TT in advance and the rest 70% TT at sight opposite a fax of copy B/L.

Delivery time: 3 weeks days after received your advance payment.
Total  nitrogen: 46%min (Prill)
Biuret: 1.0%max
Moisture: 0.5%max
Size(0.85-2.8mm) 90%min  pass

Packing:   In  50kgs  net  WPP/PE  bags.

Total  nitrogen: 46%min(Granular)
Biuret: 1.0%max
Moisture: 0.5%max
Size(2-4mm): 90%min  pass
 
Product Categories
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. Andrea
Manager
*From:
To: Ms. Andrea
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category