- Appearance: Powder
- Type: Synthetic
- Trademark: China
- Usage: Paint, Cosmetic, Plastic, Paper
- Composition: Oxide
- Origin: Mainland, China
CAS No.: 1332-37-2
Other Names: Iron Oxide Pigment
EINECS No.: 215-570-8
Type: Iron Oxide
Style: Inorganic Pigment
Color: Red, Yellow, Black, Orange, Brown, Green
Appearance: Powder for iron oxide pigment for concrete
Tinting Strength %: 95-105 for iron oxide pigment
Oil Absorption(ml/100g): 15~25 for iron oxide pigment for concrete
Content %: 96
Screen tailings %: 0.3
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Detail: Different color of iron oxide in 25kg PP bag.
Delivery Detail: Shipment iron oxide pigment Fe2O3 within 10 days
Iron oxide pigment
1. Red/Yellow/Black/Green powder
2. For cement, concrete, coating, rubber
3. Tinting Strength%: 95-105%
Storage: Store in roofed places at room temperature. Keep containers tightly sealed.
1) iron oxide pigment used in many types of paints, including anti-rust
Paint, water-soluble indoor/outdoor paints and oil-based paints.
2) iron oxide pigment used for dyeing construction materials, such as
Mosaic bricks, for concrete bricks, pavement, colorful tiles, roofing
Tiles and man-made marble. Colors for ceramic body.
3) iron oxide pigment used in paper industry, esp. Rice paper.
4) iron oxide pigment used for surface coloration of plastic epoxy
Floor, color for pitch.
5) iron oxide pigment used as a more fade-resistant dye for plastics.
6) Pigment for Cosmetic.
7) Coloring Sugar-coat for medicine tablets
|Water Soluble %(M/M) ≤||0.3||0.3||0.5||0.3||0.3||0.5|
|Oil Absorption %||15-25||15-25||15-25||25-35||25-35||15-25|
|Tinting Strength %||95-105||95-105||95-105||95-105||95-105||95-105|