- Model NO.: CAN
- Release Type: Quick
- Type: Compost
- Size: 2---4mm
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 31026000
- Classification: Compound Fertilizer
- Appearance: Granular
- Formula: Ca(No3)2 4H2O
- Trademark: China
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
Other Names:calcium ammonium nitrate
Place of Origin:Jiangsu China (Mainland)
The composition of readily available nitrate nitrogen and reserved N (nitrate available after its conversion from ammonium nitrogen) is optimal for providing all crops with targeted nutrition. The nitrate nitrogen that is available immediately after the application and absorbed in water is taken up directly by the plant and nutrient losses are almost eliminated.
is a hygroscopic product and needs very low moisture to be absorbed by the plants. It is equally effective in water stressed areas where soil has low moisture.
Calcium and Sulfur available in CAN is also helpful in soil reclamation.
The advantages of Ammonium calcium nitrate
1. It is universal can be applied in the case of all types of crops, regardless of the application period (before sowing, for top dressing).
2.It contains calcium and magnesium which improve the efficiency of absorbing nitrogen by the plants' roots and reduce nitrogen losses, thus making fertilization more profitable; it also protects subsoil waters against pollution by nitrogen compounds. .It can lengthen the florescence, promote the root, stem & leaf to grow normally .Ensuring the color of the fruit is bright and the fruit candy can be increased.
3. Can be considered as near-neutral in its effect on soil pH and therefore can be used on soils that have a low pH without lowering further
4. For use on perennial fruit crops (where soil incorporation of lime is difficult)
5. It is a nitrogen fertilizer which contains equal parts of fast acting nitrate-nitrogen and longer lasting ammonium-nitrogen
6.Volatilization of nitrogen from Ammonium calcium nitrate is negligible, therefore the timing of the applications is flexible
Calcium Nitrate Crystal
Colorless & Transparent Crystal. Easily Soluble In Water
Insoluble Matter In Water
Heavy Metal (As Pb)