- Model NO.: 99.5%
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Trademark: China
- Origin: Jisngsu, China
- Type: Sodium Nitrite
- Apperance: White Fine Crystal with Slightly Yellowish
- Specification: 99.2
- HS Code: 2834100000
Product Name: Sodium Nitrite
Molecular formula: NaNO2
CAS No.: [7632-00-0]
Molecular weight: 69.00.
(2)ISO9001, COA ect.
Sodium nitrate/sodium nitrite
Property: White fine crystal. Some are light gray or buff. The relative molecular weight is 84.99 and density is 2.257.
It's easy to be deliquescence and to dissolve in water and liquid ammonia, but only a little can dissolve in ethanol
And glycerin. The melting point is 271° C. And decomposition temperature is 380° C. Its decomposition products are
Sodium nitrite and oxygen, If heated to higher temperature, it will be decomposed into the mixed gas of oxygen, azote
And oxynitride. It has the strong oxidizing property and can cause the inflammation and explore while mixed with
Organics, sulfurand sulfiteetc.
Application: It is the important chemical material and widely used in industries including glass, dye, detonator,
Metallurgy, machinery and vitreousenamel etc.
1. Stored in the dry and ventilation place and prevent rain and sunlight exposure. Rained, heated.
2. Avoid mixing with organic compound or sulphur or reducer during storage and transportation in
Case of explosion
3. Handle with care against friction and bounce while handling and pile.
4. The fire caused bu sodium nitrate can be put out by using lots of water
|NaNO2(on dry basis)||99.2% min||99.22%|
|NaNO3(on dry basis)||0.9% max||0.78%|
|Insolubles(0n dry basis)||0.05% max||0.04%|