Calcium Chloride Dihydrate / Calcium Chloride CAS: 10035-04-8
2. Appearance: Flakes, Prills, Granules, Powder
3. Package: 25kg PP woven bag with inner PE bag, Kraft bag or 1, 000kgs jumbo bag.
Calcim Chloride(CaCL2): 74%min. 94.0-97.0%
NaCl: 5%max. 4%max.
Water Insouble: 0.1%max. 0.1%max.
Ca(OH)2: 0.35%max. 0.35%max.
Sulfate (CaSO4): 0.2%max. 0.2%max.
1. Used in highway, expressway, parking lot and port and as a dryer to dry nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen, hydrogen chloride and sulfur dioxide etc.
2. Act as dehydration agent when producing alcohol, ester, ether and acrylic acid.
3. Calcium chloride is a kind of important cryogen used by freezing machine and when making ice.
4. It can increase hardness of concrete and increase cold resistance ability of the construction.
5. In port, acts as fog removing agent and dust collecting agent on road and fireproof agent of textile and acts as a protective agent and refining agent used in aluminum magnesium metallurgy.
6. Act as precipitator in producing lake paint. It is a kind of raw material of producing calcium salt. In algae sodium and bean industry it acts as flocculation.