Total phosphate P2O5: 20-32%
Available phosphate P2O5: 6-20%
Calcium Oxide Cao: 20-32%
Mesh Size: 2mm~4mm granule/100~6000mesh
Package: 50KG/1000KG PP-Bag or PE-Bag
Payment: TT or L/C at sight
Usage: Apply with soil before growth and once during early growth., or one week before bud differentiation period.
Three gram per 4 centmeter diameter container, three kilogram per stere feet and rake into the soil.
One gram per vegetable transplant hole. Best used as an addition to potting mix. Time-release action, breaks down over a period of 3 to 12 weeks.
1. Convenient to use, can spread dirctly or soluble in water
2. Available Phosphorus - Not Tied Up, More phosphorus over the growing period.
3. Directly And Indirectly Adds Organic Matter
4. Improves Water And Nutrient Holding Capacity
5. Better metabolism of nitrates in plants.
6. Stronger cell walls leading to:
Resistance to mould and fungus attack.
More upright stems and open leaves.
7. More fertile and viable seed production.
8. Increase in soil microfauna.
9. Longer shelf life of produce.
10. Food that is better to eat.