Petroleum; Papermaking; Printing Coating Industrial Grade for Polyacrylamide (PAM)
Appearance: White or yellowish grains
Molecular weight(ten thousand): 300-2200(tunableness)
Degree of hydrolysis: 20-35%(tunableness)
Water-insoluble: ≤ 0.02%
Solid content: ≥ 88%
Mesh size: 1.0mm ≤ 5% 0.2mm ≤ 5%
Dissolution time: ≤ 30 minutes
Residual monomer: ≤ 0.1%
Anionic polyacrylamide series products are water-soluble linearity high polymers. It is almost insoluble in benzene, aether, lipin and acetone and other common organic solvent and soluble easily in water. Withflocculability, thickening, shear performance, resistance diminishing performance and dispersivity, it is widely used in oil extraction, mineral separation, coal washing, metallurgy, chemical industry, papermaking, spinning, sugar manufacturing, medicine,
Environmental protection, building materials and agriculture industries.
1. Oil displacing agent of oil field EOR: It can adjust the rheology of the water, increase the viscosity diving liquid and reduce water phase permeability in the formation.
2. In drilling mud materials: As the additive of the drilling mud materials, it can extend the life of the drilling tools.
3. Industrial sewage treatment: Iron and steel plant wastewater, electroplating wastewater and so on.
4. Drinking water purification chemicals.
5. Sugar manufacturing industry.
6. Mining Industry
Packaging: 25/50kg bag
Storage: The product should be stored in a cool and ventilative place.
Payment: TT or L/C at sight